You’d like to take walks without all the pulling, lunging, or barking. To have friends visit without the jumping. To ask for a behavior once and get it. In short, to enjoy a well-mannered dog.
You and your dog will have great fun earning your doggie diploma in our Sydney puppy and dog training classes—and you’ll be amazed by the positive change in your dog.
Why Doggie Diplomas?
Here’s what makes our classes so effective:
- Highly experienced, friendly, professional trainer
- Small class size for plenty of individualized instruction
- Skilled assistants for even more personal attention
- Calmness and focus exercises in every class
- A focus on fun for people and dogs both
- Open to dogs of any age—it’s never too late to learn
- Commitment to positive, scientifically-sound training approaches
- Innovative curriculum designed for results in real life—where they count most
No waiting for puppy and basic manners classes—start whenever you’re ready.
We offer real-life-focused advanced degrees, too.
Meet our team
Certified dog trainer and owner Cath Dombroski and her wonderful assistants are committed to classes that produce positive change in real life outside the classroom—and to making sure human and canine students have a blast getting there.
Need a little extra help?
If your dog isn’t quite ready for group classes, we can help him get there with private dog training lessons. We specialize in working with dogs who are uncomfortable around other dogs or who are leash reactive.